nalysis studies, feasible alternative solutions, and recommending and/or approving the scope of modifications.
• Develops custom solutions or integrations for projects.
• Develops conversion and migration designs.
• Maintains and develops interfaces from/to various applications.
• Participates in and makes performance recommendations to code and peer reviews.
• May provide technical direction and oversee testing.
• May provides technical leadership for the definition and development of test plans and system documentation.
• Conducts SAP unit testing to ensure systems meets user specifications.
• Assigned performance tickets and may proactively analyzes existing SAP platform to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements, upgrades or replacement.
• Provides Level 2 and 3 support.
• Troubleshoots existing information systems to identify errors or deficiencies and develop solutions.
• Oversees data center coordination of SAP application production.
• Develops and maintains, "on call" and/or "shift schedules" for all team members.
• Works with functional users to troubleshoot issues in production.
• Handles unresolved problems, maintenance and production support issues.
• Provides production support to nightly batch processing. Identifies recurring and potential problems.
• Develops procedures and controls for prevention.
• Investigates alternative methods to expedite problem resolution.
• Coordinates problem resolution among a variety of functional areas.
• Documents technical design and test activities/results.
• Acts as the gatekeeper for any changes or modifications to the system.
• Follows established change control procedures.
• Oversees the development and maintenance of development standards for full life cycle implementations or upgrades.
• Assists in the development of policies and procedures for production monitoring, scheduling, restart and recovery procedures.
• Responsible for the development of policies and procedures for production monitoring, scheduling, restart and recovery procedures for an application failure.
• Ensures that less senior staff members adhere to standards.
• Evaluates new SAP application development tools and technologies.
• Provides technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to team members.
• Develops reports and presentations for senior management, as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Typically has 10 or more years of IT work experience in programming and, specifically with SAP system analysis and programming. Requires a broad level of understanding surrounding information systems and software architecture standards. Progressively responsible experience designing building testing and deploying enterprise SAP solutions with in-depth experience in ABAP Workbench, ABAP Objects, BAPI, BADI's, RFC Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, IDOCs, BDC and ALV Programming.
Individuals within the SAP Application Development role apply system solutions to business problems through the design and programming of automated systems. These individuals work closely with process team members, business analysts and other team members to understand the business requirements. They analyze, design, develop and maintain SAP programs and applications to support business processes and functions. They also work on elements of large, complex installations.
SAP Application Development professionals typically design, test, and debug SAP software. They assist in such day-to-day operations as troubleshooting problems arising from regular use, production support and maintaining the SAP platform. They assist in the development of SAP interfaces to internal and external systems. They have experience in systems design and have a solid understanding of application development, unit and system testing and integration methodologies.
Work in conjunction with process team on the technical evaluation and selection process for system enhancements, by overseeing gap analysis studies, feasible alternative solutions, and recommending and/or approving the scope of modifications.
Any Experience in SAP BTP is a plus.
SAP ECC/HANA on ABAP certification is a plus.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
What your background should look like
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related discipline or equivalent related experience.
Android Development Certification
Cloud Architect Certifications
Integration Architects Certifications
Application/Infrastructure/Enterprise Architect Training and Certification, e.g. TOGAF
SAFe Agile Certification
8+ years of directly-related or relevant experience, preferably in software designing and development or systems architecture.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Creativity & Innovation
Agile Architecture Delivery
Architecture Strategy & Framework Design
Cloud Computing Methodologies
Data Architecture & Governance
Scalable Technologies & Architecture
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Web Application Infrastructure
Cloud Computing Tools like AWS, Azure, Google cloud
Container Management and Orchestration Tools
Big Data Frameworks like Hadoop
Java Frameworks like JDBC, Spring, ORM Solutions, JPA, JEE, JMS, Gradle, Object Oriented Design
Microsoft Office Suite
NoSQL Database Platforms like MongoDB, BigTable, Redis, RavenDB Cassandra, HBase, Neo4j, and CouchDB
Operating Systems & Servers like Windows, Linux, Citrix, IBM, Oracle, SQL
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members' ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company's continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
Cencora is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272 or email [email protected]. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned