ger as requested.
6. Work periodic weekends and holidays as rostered.
7. Any other duties assigned.
8. Ensure all import & export requirements are satisfied prior to authorizing shipments i.e. giving / receipt of "ok to send".
9. Ensure import & export papers are both complete and accurate.
10. Keep local customers & origin office informed as to any earlier or delays in pick up / delivery of shipments.
11. Liaise and closely follow up with airlines, customs in relation to delay and missing shipment.
12. Vigilantly monitor progress of shipments through World Courier systems and being proactively resolve potential or actual problems with shipments.
13. Communicate, arrange and dispatch drivers to clear, collect and deliver the import, export and transship shipments on time and provide special instructions if needed.
14. Ensure all packaging and refrigerant is adequate for travel.
15. Keep up-to-date with airline & customs requirements and timetables.
16. Ensure uplifting of shipments has taken place, by checking with airlines via internet or telephone.
17. Check notes from system regularly and response to inquires to both overseas offices and customers within the requested time frame.
18. Ensure appropriate procedures (as per Ops Memo & SOPs) & regulatory compliance matters are being followed in the processing of shipments
19. Coordinate Clinical Trails and prepare all of PPWK with site prior beginning of shipping.
20. Escalate complex complain directly to Manager.
21. World Courier practices cross training and role rotation in the interest of; seamless transitions in the event of staff transfer/departure; and encouraging staff training and development. All operations staff is therefore required to work in Exports as well as in Imports. Furthermore, in roles other than the job outlined in this Job Description.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO:
TPE Operations & Customer Service Team Leader
What your background should look like
Experience listed in description above
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members' ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies: World Courier Group, Inc. Taiwan Branch
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company's continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
Cencora is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272 or email [email protected]. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned