ions under development to identify and remedy potential issues
• Demonstrates knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC), modeling of business processes, application design patterns, and business/functional documents
• Supports the building and maintenance of an Enterprise portfolio to support Application capabilities lifecycle and roadmap initiatives
• Supports development of Platform Reference Architectures and Roadmaps
• Advises business areas in the analysis of innovative technologies and how they impact the broader Enterprise Architecture
• Analyzes the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend tactical and strategic changes
• Participates in the life cycle planning of existing IT assets
• Analyzes the impact of implementing new technologies into the IT infrastructure
• Develops a technical strategy for data integrations and implement a scalable design using industry best practices
• Drives simplification and standardization of enterprise integration solutions and ensures low-cost, effective solutions that meet business requirements
• Assists in the analysis, design, and development of the integration roadmap
• Provides guidance, direction, and support to junior members of the technical team
• Analyzes industry standards and trends in integration technologies
What your background should look like
Experience & Educational Requirements:
Requires training in fields such as information systems computer sciences or similar vocations obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor's degree program; normally requires a minimum of five (5+) years directly related and progressively responsible experience designing building testing and deploying enterprise SAP solutions; three (e) years of SAP application development (certification preferred) with in-depth experience in SAP FIORI.
Experience with ABAP on HANA development
HANA - Familiarity with the methods, functions, and capabilities of SAP HANA, how solutions should be integrated and architected, and additional supporting knowledge to develop and deploy SAP HANA in an enterprise SAP instance.
UI - Build a strategic & scalable UI UX applications and framework to harness the digital core and helps build long term strategy on how apps be integrated and architected, and additional supporting knowledge to develop and deploy UI applications in an enterprise SAP instance.
Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Java script
Experience in drafting & driving UI UX strategy & design
Experience with SAP Fiori Elements
Proficient in ABAP/OO, ABAP CDS Views, Annotations, OData
SAP Fiori/ UI5 & Responsive Design Architecture.
Should know Model View Controller (MVC) programming concept.
Cloud Architect Certifications
Integration Architects Certifications
Application/Infrastructure/Enterprise Architect Training and Certification, e.g. TOGAF
Skills & Knowledge:
Creativity & Innovation
Data Architecture & Governance
Integration Testing and Validation
Programming and Development
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Architecture Framework tools
Cloud Computing Tools (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
Integration and Deployment tools (Jenkins, Copado, Azure DevOps)
Programming and Development and Development Languages
Spine Mapping: P4
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members' ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies: CENCORA INDIA TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company's continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
Cencora is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272 or email [email protected]. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned