the screening process, the health screening tests performed, the appointment system, donation fees, center policies, proper nutrition and any other information pertinent to the donor. Ensures that all donor questions are answered timely, accurately and professionally.
• May be involved in registering applicant and transfer donors based upon completion of appropriate training and operational needs of the center.
• May answer the telephone and answer callers question or transfer call to appropriate staff member.
• Maintains alertness and awareness to any reaction by a donor may have during or after the pheresis process and notifies appropriate staff.
• Alerts Group Leader or Supervisor of donor flow issues.
• Ensures the accurate recording of donor data in the electronic donor information management system as outlined in the SOPs.
• Understands the policies and procedures associated with hyper immune programs at the center if applicable.
• Maintains clean efficient work environment and ensures sufficient operating supplies and forms are available as needed. Follows all Health Safety & Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures. Promotes safety in all actions.
• Maintains confidentiality of all personnel, donor and center information.
• May be cross-trained in other areas to meet the needs of the business.
• Bilingual skills may be required, at the discretion of the organization, to meet the needs of the business.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of three (3) months experience in a clerical or customer service related position, preferably in medical or health provider environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be able to perform basic math calculations
The expected base pay for this position at hiring is $https://16.90/hour - $https://21.95/hour. Please note this wage range reflects what CSL expects to pay for this position at the listed location as of the time of this posting. Individual base pay for a successful candidate within this range is determined by qualifications, skill level, experience, competencies and other relevant factors.
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
CSL offers the following benefits for this part-time position: Paid sick leave; and the option to participate in CSL’s 401(k) Savings Program. For more information on CSL Plasma benefits visit https://cslbenefits.com/cslp.
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us. Learn more about CSL Plasma.
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at CSL.