ce for 2+ years.
• Familiarity with developing/deploying on Linux Environments
• Knowledge of good design principles
• Knowledge of writing and consuming REST APIs based on Open API standards
• Knowledge of Microservices Architecture using Docker & Kubernetes
Nice to have:
• Worked in CI/CD environment
• Developed code using TDD/BDD approach
• Worked with Virtualisation on Linux (KVM)
• Experience of working n Agile development environment
Don't meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don't meet all requirements listed in a job posting. Forcepoint is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace - so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you're excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
The policy of Forcepoint is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Forcepoint is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to [email protected]
Applicants must have the right to work in the location to which you have applied.