spread across 6 continents, with 42,000+ employees from over 80+ nationalities. Role Context: The Accounting Fundamentals product offers customers the Reported and Normalized Financial statements, key analytical ratios, industry-specific data points, Business Line, and Geographic Segmentation data. As a Fundamentals Analyst here at Infosys BPM, you will be expected to ensure the consistency, quality, and Fundamentals product delivery - analyse and adjust Financial statements. Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Extract & analyse the data from a financial statement like Balance Sheet, Income Statement & Cash flow statement of the companies globally,
both in English and your market language
- Standardise the data available in the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement in accordance with the collection policy
- Conduct Company specific financial research
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, timely and high quality information for the Client Terminal on a timely basis
- Work within various global accounting principles, GAAP, IFRS etc.
- Take ownership of financial statements analysis and keep up to date with all standardization updates across the markets
- Employ analytical and logical reasoning to problem-solve issues you encounter and use best judgment to highlight service level impacts to team leader
- Work on ad hoc quality projects from time to time outside of normal duties
- Demonstrable interest in financial markets
- Level 8 Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or relevant work experience
- Fluent in English and French
- An understanding of the components of financial statements
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks accordingly and work to tight and conflicting deadlines
- Speed and accuracy when processing data with a high level of attention to detail
- Good proficiency in MS Excel is required (VBA and Macros experience an advantage)
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Previous project management experience
Role Designation: Key Indicators: Customer Orientation:
- Service orientation
Analytical Ability: Process Executive High Impact Communication: Process Executive Learning & Innovation:
- Openness to new ideas
- Learning Orientation
8 Process Executive
- performance related bonus
- Tax Saver Scheme - which allows for employees to purchase travel tickets/ bike tax free
- Health Insurance - 10% off a health insurance plan with Irish Life.
- Sick Pay - Entitled to 6 days of sick leave per year after probation period is passed.
- 2 days study leave
This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake commensurate with job level and experience. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.