Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance, and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota, and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
HR Specialist EMPLOYMENT LAW AND Employee Relations Belgium
Contract: Full-time, permanent
We are looking for an HR Specialist Employee and Labor Relations Partner Belgium.
You will be responsible for managing Employee Relations cases for designated workforce group(s). Management of Employee Relations includes topics ranging from disciplinary measures to policy interpretation, performance management, and conflict resolution. You are researching & investigating concerns, to identify policy violations and evaluate findings to ensure appropriate actions are consistently administered.
Most importantly, be a guardian of our Credo and Code of Business Conduct! Ensure that our employees are treated with dignity and respect while maintaining high levels of trust and integrity in the handling of confidential matters. Moreover, you will help business leaders as well as colleagues from other HR departments understand local HR policies and relevant legislation.
In this role, you will acquire experience in the practical application of labor and employment law and HR policies. Our structured development plan will prepare you for increasingly sophisticated challenges and allow you to grow as a dedicated HR Professional.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
· Respond to Employee Relations requests from customer. Taking ownership of all assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently and with a superior level of quality
· Develop and manage investigation plans, maintaining contact with case owner, manager, and key stakeholders
· Identify relevant policies and practices to determining whether violation of policies or practices occurred
· Assist with the development of performance improvement plans (PIP) and Corrective Action steps
· Handle requests from client legal team for gathering information for responding to legal claims
· Develop credibility and trust relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members
· Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes
· Perform special projects and related duties as assigned
· Participate in significant workplace events (such as the planning and execution of restructurings, M&A’s, etc.) at the cluster/country level