s we serve.
Building a world where people can safely discover, create and connect. The Trust & Safety (T&S) team at TikTok helps ensure that our global online community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all of our applications. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
About the team
Our Safety Labeling Operations team supports our efforts to address objectionable or disturbing content which could include images of violence, animal cruelty, hate speech, violent extremism, or content that exploits or endangers children. The team plays a vital role in performing audits and identifying errors, and swiftly addressing them in time to ensure excellence in our moderation efforts.
It is possible that this role will be exposed to harmful content as part of the core role/as part of project/ in response to escalation requests/by chance.
Some content viewed may violate our community guidelines which include but are not limited to bullying; hate speech; child abuse; sexual assault; torture; bestiality; self-harm; suicide; murder.
- Perform daily audit on internal system;
- Provide analysis of errors and feedback to respective team;
- Work with training team to align policy understanding of QA and labelers;
- Provide support on Policy/Quality related questions on ad-hoc basis;
- Responsible in guiding new joiners in order to achieve ramp up target;
- Work closely with Safety Specialist in order to provide feedback on quality;
- Identify potential errors in policy and correct them in time;
- Conduct quality meeting with the team to analyze errors;
- Please note that this position involves exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography, and fake news.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience, advanced degree is preferred;
- Minimum 1 year working experience as Quality Assurance Analyst;
- Proficient in English as working language.
- Experience in Content Moderation/Content Quality/Content Safety/Labeling will be an added advantage;
- Strong attention to details and ability to work independently;
- Possesses good interpersonal skills;
- Your ability to work in a high tempo environment, adapt, respond to day-to-day challenges of the role.
- Your resilience and commitment to self-care to manage the emotional demands of the role
Trust & Safety recognises that keeping our platform safe for TikTok communities is no ordinary job which can be both rewarding and psychologically demanding and emotionally taxing for some. This is why we are sharing the potential hazards, risks and implications in this unique line of work from the start, so our candidates are well informed before joining.We are committed to the wellbeing of all our employees and promise to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee's journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.