TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The strategy team's mission is to use model-driven and data-driven ways to promote core indicators on LIVE revenue and user engagement, which includes:
- Build prediction/uplift NN model to improve LIVE feature intelligence;
- Mine and interfere potential crowds to gain a higher ROI operation for both LIVE streamer and watcher;
- Make detailed analysis on user data and system data to find out user experience optimiaztion zoom;
- Other work like user growth strategy, cold-start strategy, etc.
- Participate in the optimization of ByteDance LIVE monetization business and serve the LIVE experience of billions of global users;
- Adopt cutting-edge machine learning model to scientifically model massive user behaviour and consumption data, build high-performance/high-reliability architecture services, and bring users the ultimate experience in LIVE consumption;
- Deeply participate in product/business discussions, fully analyze and understand user behaviour patterns, and provide optimization directions for the overall business.
- Familiar with C/C++/ Python development, familiar with Linux multi-threaded /multi-process;
- Familiar with commonly used machine learning and deep learning algorithms, including but not limited to boost machine, dnn, reinforcement learning, etc.;
- Solid maths foundation, including probability statistics, numerical optimization, etc., sensitive to data, good at discovering, analyzing and solving problems from data;
- Familiar with at least one of Flink, Spark, Hive etc., with big data parallel processing experience;
- Experience in large-scale recommend system, advertising system, search engine is preferred;
- Experience in game value strategy, e-commerce value strategy, and user psychology research is preferred;
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience from a large-scale internet business
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.