That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
About the team
The team use the most advanced AI technology to combat various risks/violations in Bytedance's e-commerce platform, maintain platform security, build a good e-commerce ecosystem, and empower business teams to improve work efficiency. We pursue the ultimate risk detection capability. The fairness and sustainability of the e-commerce ecosystem, high-quality content and merchandise are areas where we are constantly striving for improvement.
- Responsible for large-scale multi-modal (vision, speech, natural language, etc.) algorithm research and implementation in e-commerce scenarios
- Responsible for pre-training and tuning multi-modal models using massive e-commerce data
- Participate in the research and development of methods to use multi-modal information more efficiently, dig in-depth the valuable information contained in each modal in the e-commerce scenario, and fully understand it in multiple dimensions
- Support the production of scalable and optimised AI/machine learning (ML) models
- Focus on building algorithms for the extraction, transformation and loading of large volumes of realtime, unstructured data to deploy AI/ML solutions from theoretical data science models.
- Run experiments to test the performance of deployed models, and identifies and resolves bugs that arise in the process.
- Work in a team setting and apply knowledge in statistics, scripting and programming languages required by the firm.
- Work with the relevant software platforms in which the models are deployed.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in related fields
- Familiar with one or more deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Pytorch;
- Have a deep understanding of multimodal mainstream research directions (multimodal representation learning, modal transformation, alignment, multimodal fusion, co-learning)
- Have a deep understanding and project experience in NLP, entity mining, text classification, detection, segmentation, video classification, etc.
- Candidates who have practical experience in DALL-E, CLIP, GLIDE and other related projects are preferred;
- Candidates who have good performance in international competitions in related fields ( such as VQA, Image Captioning/Retrieval) are preferred;
- Candidates who have published papers in high-level computer science conferences (ACL, EMNLP, NIPS, AAAI, etc.) are preferred
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.