lves, our company, and the communities we serve.
About the team
Our team is responsible for developing large scale product knowledge graphs to improve online shopping experience. We are currently looking for talented software engineers that have a deep understanding of Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Deep Learning (DL) and Machine Learning(ML).
You will be developing state-of-the-art models to solve challenging problems that impact both the platform and millions of customers, including:
- Responsible for building and continuously optimizing algorithm solutions in product matching, price comparison etc. to improve supply operational efficiencies;
- Responsible for continuously maintaining and improving the robustness, stability and computational efficiencies of algorithm solutions in live business environment.
- Support the production of scalable and optimised AI/machine learning (ML) models
- Focus on building algorithms for the extraction, transformation and loading of large volumes of realtime, unstructured data to deploy AI/ML solutions from theoretical data science models.
- Run experiments to test the performance of deployed models, and identifies and resolves bugs that arise in the process.
- Work in a team setting and apply knowledge in statistics, scripting and programming languages required by the firm.
- Work with the relevant software platforms in which the models are deployed.
- Bachelor and above with major in computer science, computer engineering, statistics, applied mathematics, data science or other related disciplines.
- At least 1 year of experience and strong skills in at least one of the technological areas:
- Natural language generation, named entity recognition, machine translation, question answering, knowledge graph, information extraction, text mining and classification etc.
- Computer vision, facial recognition, multimodal learning, object detection & tracking, image classification etc.
- Machine learning, transfer learning, graph embedding, representative learning, large-scale optimization, recommendation, reinforcement learning, etc.
- Work experience in e-commerce or Internet industry is preferred.
- Strong coding skills in at least one of the following programming frameworks, https://e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, Spark etc.; Familiaer with at least one of the following deep learning frameworks, https://e.g., PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.