orm with the aim of being an industry-leading engineering productivity platform and driving the DevOps paradigm landing at TikTok and its affiliates.
As a member of the Business Infrastructure DevOps team, you will be managing complex challenges at a scale unique to TikTok using your expertise in coding, complexity analysis and large-scale system design. Our organization brings together people from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We encourage everyone in our team to collaborate, think big and take risks in a blame-free environment.
- Build advanced and standardized R&D tools and platforms to accelerate R&D efficiency, improving the efficiency and quality of our engineer team;
- Be responsible for high-quality design, coding, and tackling highly challenging and technical problems;
- Cooperate with product manager, participate in product requirement discussion, function definition, etc.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in computer science, software engineering, or related fields;
- More than 3 years of professional experience in Golang (go) programming language and familiar with common Linux commands;
- English communication skills, able to hold meetings with overseas R&D, video/voice troubleshooting
- Have public cloud PaaS product experience or similar background knowledge
- Familiar with Mysql or any relational database, with certain SQL writing skills and optimization experience;
- Work conscientiously and steadfastly, with strong learning ability and problem-solving ability;
- Strong product awareness, good at getting close to users, refining user pain points, and creating a closed loop of product experience.
- Experience in full-stack tool development is preferred;
- Experience in R&D and optimization of the company's private cloud PaaS platform is preferred;
- Experience in the implementation of complex business system architecture is preferred.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.