to join us to build up and optimize a real-time, high-performance, large-scale distributed infrastructure for live streaming at TikTok. We will be deeply involved in the developmental lifecycle of critical product features, and collaborate closely with product managers to deliver the best live streaming experience for live streamers and viewers.
- Responsible for the construction of TikTok LIVE ecosystem, with a primary focus on supporting user-side products across diverse web/mobile/desktop platforms, and coordinating full-stack systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including client and back-end developers, as well as UX/UI designers, to translate design wireframes and concepts into responsive, visually engaging user interfaces.
- Stay at the forefront of industry trends in front-end technologies, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to enhance our products, optimizing applications for ultimate user experience
- Conduct thorough troubleshooting and debugging of issues, collaborating with the QA team to ensure the highest quality and robustness of code.
- Contribute to decision-making processes and development of engineering infra tools or platforms aimed at improving overall efficiency.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Solid computer foundation and high proficiency in front-end technology, with understanding of at least one framework (React, Angular or Vue.js)
- Proven experience contributing to large scale projects
- Familiarity with responsive design principles, cross-browser compatibility, perf optimization, frontend engineering tool-chain and industry best practices
- Experience preferably in cross-platform (React Native, Flutter, PC), full-stack (Node.js based), interactive rendering (Three.js, WebGL) or Low-code/No-code system development
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a proactive 'can do' mindset
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
In the spirit of reconciliation, TikTok acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.