TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
TikTok E-Commerce's Product Solutions and Operations (PSO) is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace product fits local market needs of customers, sellers and creators. We work on user research, product solutions and operation strategy, to improve user experience and to support the operation team to achieve business goals.
1. Deeply understand seller business. Break down business goals, locate business problems, find product solutions and integrate cross-team resources for solution implementation.
2. Deeply understand all kinds of seller cohorts. Mine user requirement through user research, competitor research and data analysis. Promote the requirement to product project.
3. Deeply understand seller products and scenarios such as seller-center and seller growth. Responsible for seller activity and experience. Help sellers and operators to use products smoothly through training and workflow.
1. 5+ years of e-commerce experience as a product/strategy operator. Perferred 2+ years of relevant experience in seller operations.
2. Excellent data analysis ability, be able to find business problems from data, and be able to convert business problems into data indicators.
3. Excellent logical thinking, user insight and business sensitivity.
4. Excellent communication skills, strong cross-team collaboration skills and team management experience.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.