E-commerce governance platform product team is located in five countries: China, SG, UK, Dublin, and US, and is responsible for the efficiency and experience of the governance strategy operation, strategy products, and customer service team, building a global governance and control platform and operation tools, and providing efficient product solutions for multi-market and multi-risk scenarios governance
- Responsible for the overall planning and construction of the global e-commerce governance platform, including the governance engine, decision platform, enforcement platform and other platform products, as well as the middle and back-end product capacity building
- Responsible for the global oncall system and debug platform construction, to provide users with efficient and convenient internal operation tools
- Optimize operational efficiency, improve the platform governance effect, and be able to precipitate a highly scalable, multi-country multi-business scenario scalable product architecture solutions
- Global business-oriented, able to promote cross-regional and cross-functional cooperation, working closely with legal, operations, algorithms, risk control, R&D and parallel product teams.
- Ability to understand the business in depth according to the complex business environment, propose creative problem-solving ideas and methods, and effectively solve difficult problems.
- Bachelor degree or above, 5 years or more working experience in e-commerce middle and backend/open platform/data products/risk control platform and other related work experience.
- With product structure thinking, have certain business sense and sensitivity.
- Have data sensitivity and data analysis ability, can from the discovery of problems and opportunity points, drive business growth, effective problem solving.
- Goal-driven, and enough self-driven, able to data-driven product requirements discovery, improvement and perfection.
- With excellent communication skills, able to identify problems, solve problems and plan well
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.