he Solution Delivery Management team is committed to establishing and improving strategic business partnerships, developing and delivering high ROI and competitive IT solutions. At the same time, the team drives efforts in stakeholder engagement, IT solution delivery management, as well as IT technical project management.
The ideal candidate will be experienced coordinating multiple complex office build and expansion projects in a fast growth environment. To be successful in this role, you will have had significant previous experience in similar roles and a track record of efficient execution. This role is hands-on and will require the ability to balance project management and technical execution.
- Responsible for IT Solution Delivery Management (SDM) projects, collaborating with the real estate team, external vendors, and the Systems and Network team to manage the deployment of IT infrastructure in all new and expanding our offices.
- Coordinate the details of design, planning, sourcing, and delivery of services and hardware for parallel office builds and expansion projects. Communicate timelines, roadblocks, and set expectations with all stakeholders
- Plan, coordinate, install, and troubleshoot IT equipment in new offices; including, but not limited to cooling, power, network equipment, Internet circuits, printers, phones, video conferencing, security systems and other IT infrastructure
- Document and refine relevant technical standards, align on standard process with internal stakeholders, communicate roles and responsibilities, and continuously evolve and improve the office build process over time
- Provide administration support that includes the organization of file systems and related project data.
- Provide necessary requirements to Procurement Team and working with other Project Managers, duties not limited to preparing and raising purchase orders/requisites and order schedules. Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures. Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery, change orders or invoice matters.
- Collaborate with internal/external teams for on-boarding vendors, site survey, closing projects across multiple time zones.
- 5+ years of experience in project management related to office build and expansion
- Demonstrated delivery capability for office buildout projects including network, Wireless, and AV
- Knowledge of structured cabling and construction design and planning process
- Construction background or demonstrated ability to interact with complex construction teams with no learning curve
- Significant project and portfolio management skills.
- Significant vendor management skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineer, or equivalent experience.
- Able to travel as needed to locations for walkthroughs and installations
- PMP and/or Certified Associate in Project Management
- Experience with CAD
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.