TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team
Livestream Team is committed to creating real-time interactive scenes, As a new form of content, livestream creates value for all parties in the ecology. Livestream provides users with a unique consumption experience and further generalizes content. It is also a new way of employment to provide more direct fan interaction and deepen relationships to authors; It provides healthy and objective revenue to the platform and promotes content exclusivity. It also serves as a "new infrastructure" for the expansion of ecological boundaries.
- Content quality assessment: Through content quality assessment and channel content quality feedback, analyze online ecological trends and find potential problems.
- Mining of risk issues: Formulate a reasonable mining strategy to discover more issues that are not covered, and summarize and cluster the characteristics of such content through abstract means.
- Data analysis and statistics: Through data mining and analysis, establish a reasonable index system, quantitatively describe risk issues and content quality.
- Cross-departmental communication and cooperation: connect with relevant departments and effectively cooperate with implementation.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the Internet content industry, with keen insight.
- Familiar with the low-quality characteristics of content, accurately identify the core risks of content, have strong inductiveness, have good writing skills, be good at finding problems and summarizing, and be able to output solutions in combination with business forms.
- Clear logical thinking, rich knowledge reserves, strong learning ability, excellent communication skills, strong teamwork spirit, work responsibility and ability to resist pressure.
- Sensitive to data, proficient in using data analysis tools, and capable of finding problems through data.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.