TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team Livestream Team is committed to creating real-time interactive scenes, As a new form of content, livestream creates value for all parties in the ecology. Livestream provides users with a unique consumption experience and further generalizes content. It is also a new way of employment to provide more direct fan interaction and deepen relationships with authors; It provides healthy and objective revenue to the platform and promotes content exclusivity. It also serves as a "new infrastructure" for the expansion of ecological boundaries.
- Define the product roadmap, set business metrics, and drive cross-functional efforts to achieve success.
- Participate deeply in the business, including collecting the requests of stakeholders such as operations, product, algorithm, and engineers to sort out business processes, form product plans, and coordinate resources to promote the implementation.
- Improve the rationality of the TikTok Livestream product system architecture and provide timely and efficient tool support for the livestream operations business through forward-looking modular and configurable design.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders across different time zones and cultures, utilising data driven strategies to influence product decisions.
- At least 3 years in product management in user products. Prior experience in livestream content product is required.
- Ability to design product solutions based on evidence; proven track record of pushing ambitious products, and/or organizational or process changes.
- In-depth research on mainstream livestreaming and content products at home and abroad, and in-depth understanding and thinking about social community products is preferred.
- Possess excellent product thinking and solution capabilities, clear logic and strong data analysis capabilities.
- Have ownership and be responsible for the results; have good cross-cultural understanding, strong communication skills, teamwork spirit, and able to withstand greater work pressure.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.