vernance and Experience Algorithm team was established in September 2020 and its main job is to support the following businesses with the most advanced AI technology:
- Combat any kinds of risks/violations issues in E-commerce scenarios.
- Build a healthy E-commerce ecosystem and improve platform service capabilities
- Responsible for identifying algorithms for risk/violation/low-quality issues in e-commerce scenarios such as products, shopping cart short videos, and live streaming with products.
- Responsible for mining and identifying algorithms to detect fraudulent behaviors and identify risky, violated, or low-quality merchants and creators.
- Responsible for optimizing algorithms for large-scale brand libraries, products, and content deduplication/clustering.
- Responsible for data construction, instruction fine-tuning, CoT, alignment, and other work for large models in the e-commerce domain, aiming for ultimate effect optimization in the e-commerce domain.
- Responsible for exploring reinforcement learning and operational research algorithms in intelligent dispatching and intelligent audit scheduling to improve audit quality and efficiency.
What You Will Do:
- Optimize various basic algorithms such as NLP, vision, multimodal, search, graph, LLM, etc. to provide support for governance business, explore cutting-edge technologies, and apply them to e-commerce business scenarios.
- Streamline the optimization and iteration process for computer vision models in e-commerce settings, including fine-grained classification of product images, product object recognition, product subject recognition, feature extraction, logo detection, brand recognition, etc.
- Optimize video classification, multimodal content mining, and multimodal content understanding of e-commerce short videos and live broadcasts, and optimize the e-commerce short video shopping experience.
- Optimize the risk identification model related to text content in e-commerce scenarios, such as product copywriting, picture text, and voice descriptions.
- Optimize the risk mining algorithm for comments, reports, and other public opinion content related to products/short videos/live broadcasts, and improve the platform governance effect.
- Responsible for the research of large-scale multimodal (vision, speech, natural language, etc.) algorithms and their implementation in e-commerce scenarios.
- Extract extensive data from various entities, such as content in e-commerce live broadcasts, products, merchants, and influencers. Model large-scale networks to support business scenarios like content understanding, multimodal representation, and community mining for problem-solving purposes.
- Participate in the construction of a large-scale graph storage and graph learning platform, supporting the basic ability of graph learning with billions of nodes and edges.
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science or related field
- Solid coding skills, ability to develop in a Linux environment, proficient in Python, Go, or C++
- Solid foundation in data structures/algorithms, proficient in machine learning/deep learning theory, and rich practical experience
- Familiar with 1-2 areas in natural language processing, computer vision, multimodal, graph algorithms, search algorithms, text/data mining, and LLM
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, passionate about challenging problems
- Good team spirit and strong communication skills
- Experience in platform governance/audit/risk control/content security or overseas internet/e-commerce business is preferred
- Fluent English listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills are preferred
- Experience studying, working, or living overseas is preferred.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us [email protected].
[For Pay Transparency] Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $136800 - $280000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.