team is responsible for the stability of machine learning systems under the Global Monetization Products and Technology organization, to ensure the stable and efficient operations of machine learning models from data preparation, development, training, deployment, serving and so on.
- Responsible for setting SLOs of online machine learning serving systems, maintaining the stability of the online serving systems;
- Responsible for maintaining stability of offline machine learning training tasks, improving the success rate of the training tasks;
- Responsible for rolling out GPU model training in Non-Chin regions;
- Responsible for stability of AIGC related machine learning tasks;
- Responsible for resource management and planning of machine learning resources, including: cost and budget, resource efficiency enhancement, offline and online resources tides, etc;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in related fields
- Expertise in Linux operating systems, networking, storage.
- Experience programming in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Go, C, C++, or Java.
- Experience in troubleshooting application issues, or production operations.
- Effective communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience in SRE of machine learning systems.
- Experience in SRE of ads/recommendation/search systems.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.