gy & Operations (MSO) organization is essential to enabling TikTok's advertising business growth. We partner with business leaders in strategy setting, revenue planning, sales & client incentive policy-making, driving operational effectiveness in tooling and sales processes, and ensuring productive and fruitful partnerships cross-functionally.
The Monetisation Strategy & Operations Manager will be joining the Projects, Research, and Operations team within the EUI MSO team. This role focuses on leading key strategic and efficiency projects across Europe / globally, providing leading market insights and trends in our industry, as well as working cross functionally to enable our sales leaders and teams as experts on our entire sales cycle and processes.
- Drive pan-European and global projects end-to-end, across key topics incl. strategy setting, organisational changes, efficiency and process optimisation
- Lead external market research on key verticals, competitors, and products / emerging tech, with emphasis on new insights generation and evolving trends
- Analyse internal data, benchmark against competitors and identify growth opportunities
- Drive ongoing market assessments, databook compilation, quarterly platform and agencies updates
- Cross functional collaboration and business partnering (e.g. Product, Finance, Creatives, Measurement, Marketing)
- Proven experience in a fast-paced company - high growth start-up, management consulting, investment banking, tech platforms, etc. Experience in media, digital advertising, business intelligence, revenue strategy/operations is a plus
- Experience using data to create compelling stories that communicate key messages across the organization and to influence various levels of management decision making
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite, especially Excel and Google Sheets. Experience with data visualization software, BI tools, or SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with major sales CRM platforms (e.g. SalesForce,), Order Management Systems (Operative, FatTail, Prisma, etc.) and Ads Platforms (Google Ads Manager, Facebook, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Fast learner, ability to independently multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience working cross-functionally with various internal teams, including Finance, Sales, Systems, and Product
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.