and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Service and Experience Team (SET) is part of the GNE organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. SET is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to be responsible for maintaing an effective QA processes within the service delivery team. For new country launch, the role is also responsible for the SOP setup, local language translation, system and process test to meet the launch readiness requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure quality framework is in place based on the business types/facts by coordinating across regions and stakeholders.
- Implement clear overall quality strategy with scalable process, tools and systems that allow efficient monitoring of performance versus target.
- Access quality issues, conduct root cause analysis, recommend insights, develop improvement plans, and collaborate with operations team to improve quality performance.
- Research and understand customer expectations and needs to drive their satisfaction.
- Identify and develop individualized and group training plans to address varying needs.
- Effectively communicate updates and developments with team members, trainers and management.
- Produce statistical reports and insights on quality performance.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues impacting the service delivery team by working with team, peers, and management.
- Implement policies and processes to ensure a positive, productive work environment, build team morale, and recognize employee achievements.
- Contribute to special projects, that enhance the business, including projects involving root-cause analysis of weak performance metrics, service readiness projects, and tools projects as assigned or requested by management.
- Conduct trend analyses on customer satisfaction and other core measurements. Implement strategies to improve future operation results.
- Work with the Readiness, SOP, Training and System teams to optimize new and existing processes impacting customers/sellers/creators.
- Maintain the weekly/monthly/bi-monthly reviews with teams and internal stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience building, managing and influencing relationships with internal stakeholders, using data to generate insights and solving complex problems.
- People-oriented, self-motivated and able to thrive in ambiguity and in a matrix environment.
- Ability to function independently and within team environment
- Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platform is a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.