needs with reliable and performant platforms and services. We are looking for strong software engineers who are excited to grow their business understanding, and build highly scalable and reliable software, partnering across disciplines and geographies, to achieve the best results.
• Design, develop, test and continuously improve TikTok Ads software.
• Optimize performance of Ads frontend interfaces.
• Analyze product objectives to deliver results aligned with project goals.
• Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Collaborate with PM and R&D teams globally, in a fast paced environment.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical discipline, with 5+ years of related experience.
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, software design) and problem solving skills.
• Collaborative mindset, with solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Advertisement Technology is a plus, but not required.
• Familiarity and ability to work with the back-end technologies and databases is a plus, but not required.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]
[For Pay Transparency] Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $177688 - $266000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.