TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team
Pangle is a leading global app growth platform, providing a one-stop service for user growth and ad monetization solutions for mobile applications. Pangle helps apps succeed globally, by driving ad value with efficient conversions.
Since launching the brand in 2018, Pangle has partnered with top game publishers, and worked with over 100,000 apps worldwide. By focusing on effective conversions and developing several industry-leading AEO, Pangle has become the go-to advertising platform, with 11 billion global daily ad impressions reaching 900 million daily active users. From 2019 to 2023, Pangle has successively launched in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and other regions, rapidly claiming a leading position in the game and content industries. We provide rapid, effective, high-quality user acquisition solutions for advertisers such as games, comics, and pan-entertainment.
- Responsible for the development of ads delivery and ranking systems for the global market.
- Responsible for the development of market specific features together with ads platform.
- Work independently on a variety of tasks from complex modules to subsystem level in high quality.
- Familiar with the entire software development life cycle, including product discussion, requirement analysis, document writing, system design, coding, testing, etc.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in Computer Science or related fields.
- Curiosity towards new technology and outstanding ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.