og Services team is dedicated to providing a comprehensive, one-stop solution for handling log data. The services cover a range of functions, including log collection, massive storage, retrieval analysis, data visualization, monitoring, and alerts. Designed for scenarios such as application operation and maintenance, service monitoring, and compliance, our Log Service aims to enhance efficiency in both development and operations.
Some business scenarios:
- Business Operation and Monitoring: Efficiently collect vast logs from various sources in enterprise-level computing clusters. Utilize log monitoring and alerts to swiftly pinpoint problematic nodes and ensure real-time monitoring of business exceptions.
- Data Statistics and Analysis: Perform lightning-fast analysis of massive logs using rich and standard SQL query syntax. Construct interactive data dashboards with various visualization charts to showcase the current status and trends of key business metrics in real-time.
- Compliance and Security Audit: Collect logs from various cloud products, such as Volcano Engine Cloud Servers (ECS), trace operational behaviour, and monitor business data in real-time. Our persistent log storage meets enterprise auditing and compliance requirements.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for designing and developing Cloud Native Log Service (TLS, Tinder Log Service);
- Handling massive log data storage, retrieval, analysis, and processing;
- Designing and researching large-scale, high-concurrency distributed system architectures, including optimization in areas such as high availability, performance, and cost.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree or above, majoring in Computer Science, or related fields, with 4+ years of relevant development experience;
- Proficiency in one or more languages such as C/C++, Go, Python, and Java in the Linux environment, along with expertise in server-side multithreading and high-concurrency processing techniques;
- Familiarity with Ceph, Minio, etc., with a preference for those who have read relevant code implementations and contributed to open-source projects;
- Possessing a certain level of networking knowledge, familiarity with TCP/IP communication principles, HTTP protocol, etc.;
- Familiarity with the basic architecture of distributed systems, a clear understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of different architectures, and knowledge of applicable scenarios.
- Priority consideration for candidates with experience in log service development (e.g., ElasticSearch);
- Priority consideration for candidates with experience in developing retrieval systems (PB level);
- Preferred candidates with experience in developing big data systems and OLAP systems;
- Priority consideration for candidates familiar with the usage/principles/tuning of common big data components such as Flume, Kafka, Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Storm, ELK, ETL, Hive, ZooKeeper, Elasticsearch, Lucene, etc.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.