to showcase their unique identity, connect with their consumers, and build strong lasting relationships over time. Our Brand Ads team focuses on enabling brands to grow and succeed on TikTok by creating cutting-edge monetization products that empowers users, creators, and advertisers.
The Brand Ads Team builds technologies that unlock business growth potential. This team owns several ads products: reservation ads, auction ads, and innovative content ads that enables advertisers and users to foster more awareness of their brand to attain their business goals. We work on the end-to-end ads delivery tech stack, including ads bidding, ranking, and forecasting.
We are looking for seasoned engineers that have strong problem solving skills and algorithm understanding to build and manage systems with high performance, scalability, and availability. You will have the opportunity to partner closely with a globalized engineering and product teams in a high-impact and fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
• Create innovative monetization products that drive engagement and revenue.
• Participate in the development of a large-scale Ads system.
• Participate in the development and iteration of Ads algorithms by using Machine Learning
• Work on NLP and CV related technology for content understanding and taxonomy.
• Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving organization with speediness and quality.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant majors, with 7+ years of related work experience
• Excellent programming, debugging, and optimization skills in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Go, C/C++, Python.
• Ability to think critically and to formulate solutions to problems in a clear and concise way.
• Relevant professional experience with machine learning, data mining, data analysis, distribution system
• Good understanding in one of the following domains: brand ads, content ads, auction, bidding, ranking, and ads forecasting.
• Experience with one or more of the following: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, ranking systems, recommendation systems, backend, large-scale systems, data science, full-stack
• Good product sense and experience designing and implementing product features.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]
[For Pay Transparency] Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $212800 - $389500 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.