ance and Experience team is a global team responsible for ensuring that our platform provides a safe, welcoming, and enjoyable experience for our Merchants, Creators and our community. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality.
- By leveraging internal data, proactively search for and collect risk information and analyze potential business risks based on historical data, local laws and regulations and negative feedback from customers/users;
- Conduct investigation and deep dive in an effort to discover policy, detection and mechanism gaps through case analysis and root cause analysis;
- Continue to optimize the risk samples collection and feedback process mechanism, and regularly write overall risk feedback such as risk weekly or monthly reports, etc.;
- Cooperate with the risk governance team to help achieve risk governance goals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in product compliance;
- Using a keen eye for detail on product listing issues and bringing your expertise to corrective actions;
- Leveraging creativity and inspection to identify and improve processes;
- Proficient in Mandarin Chinese to review Chinese content and listings on TikTok Shop; Proficiency in English is also required as it is the main working language internally;
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.