The LIVE Operations team is obsessed with everything to do with TikTok LIVE. From content strategy, monetization, gifting, LIVE features, data analysis, creating campaigns and ensuring a fun and safe space for all of our LIVE users.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our Content Operation Team as a Coordinator. This role is essential to the seamless execution of our content and revenue events, ensuring that all components are meticulously coordinated and all key stakeholders are fully supported. Moreover, the successful candidate will assist the regional team leaders in schedule management, meeting preparation and follow-ups and broader administrative support.
- Calendar and Schedule Management:
- Efficiently manage and coordinate the executive's calendar, ensuring optimal use of time and scheduling of appointments, meetings, and events.
- Proactively handle any scheduling conflicts and adjustments.
- Meeting Preparation and Follow-up:
- Prepare meeting agendas, documents, and presentations in advance.
- Attend meetings, take minutes, and ensure timely distribution and follow-up on action items.
- Document Management:
- Organize and maintain physical and digital files, ensuring easy accessibility and confidentiality of sensitive information for the whole team.
- Event Coordination - General:
- Coordinate and manage logistics for internal and external events, meetings, and conferences.
- Assist in the planning and execution of special events as required.
- Event Coordination - Content Ops:
- Collaborate with the Event Success Manager to develop and align event schedules.
- Ensure creators are scheduled appropriately, taking into account time zones and availability.
- Communicate schedules and any updates to all relevant stakeholders.
- Creator Management:
- Serve as the primary POC for creators participating in our events, addressing inquiries and providing necessary information for their livestream.
- Manage all logistical arrangements for creators, including travel (if applicable), technical requirements, and event-specific details.
- Information Sharing:
- Collect and disseminate relevant information to creators, ensuring they are well-informed about event details, expectations, and any changes.
- Coordinate with internal teams to gather necessary content and assets from creators for promotional purposes.
- Problem Resolution:
- Proactively identify and address any potential issues that may impact the creators' participation or the overall success of the event.
- Collaborate with the Event Project Manager and Event Success Manager to find solutions and mitigate risks.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or management or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in project management, or a related field.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.