lop and execute Tiktok e-commerce platform and category campaigns, having the responsibility of full-cycle campaign project management
- Conduct campaign competitor research and User Strategy development for FMCG, identify key cohort of each category on TikTok and create reproducible content marketing strategy targeting user demographics, including hashtag challenges, short video, livestream operating procedures to drive campaign awareness according to the characteristics of local users;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the overall quality of campaign execution
- Responsible for full-cycle campaign project management; planning, hands-on execution, real-time monitoring and reporting;
- Plan the annual campaign calendar for the marketplace, a specific category or a specific portfolio of products, execute against the plan by coordinating xFN teams, and conduct post-mortem analysis
- Collaborate with marketing, operation and growth teams to build e-commerce brand awareness
- Bachelor degree or above.
- At least 5 years of experience in the e-commerce industry with campaign operations, category promotion management related experience preferred;
- Self-motivated, strong communication and project management skills, adaptable to fast-paced and changing working environment;
- Keen user product awareness, familiar with domestic and interactive products;
- Love to understand and accept new things, have a wide range of interests, and are sensitive to hot topics and news hotspots
- Experience in e-commerce livestream is a plus
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.