dvance this mission by connecting buyers, sellers and content creators in one seamless, trusted online shopping experience. The APAC Ecommerce's Governance and Experience team connects buyers, sellers and content creators to ensure a seamless, trusted online shopping experience. We seek to inspire trust by designing and implementing end-to-end governance & experience programmes to enable a thriving international marketplace.
As a Creator Governance Strategy manager, you will analyse metrics, perform analytics, develop policies, and drive operational optimisation to improve users' live-shopping experience. You are a systems-thinker, highly data-driven and can develop strategic roadmaps to govern creators' live-selling performance across their lifecycle: from onboarding and commission control, through their participation in key business events such as campaigns and advertisements, to incentive programmes. To keep our live-shopping ecosystem healthy, you will define scenarios and creator behaviours we want to encourage and do not welcome. You know how to measure these behaviours, set targets, and develop policies to reduce poor quality content and adversarial actors, as well as improve live-selling content ecosystem quality.
- Develop data-driven strategies and policies to evaluate and manage creators' account health, violations, rewards, penalties, as well as their live-streaming performance. Manage go-to-market to ensure effective implementation across Asia Pacific and policy and project outcomes are met
- Conduct actionable data analyses to measure, identify, mitigate, and monitor risks to raise the overall ecommerce content ecosystem quality and personalised recommendations. Develop and implement new signals, metrics and risks prioritisation - to monitor and identify new content quality and abuse trends from large datasets
- Engage cross-functional stakeholders to consolidate, pre-empt and analyse content and creator governance pain points; derive and implement action plans and operational workflows to resolve them
- Develop, launch and implement new policies and operational workflows - in collaboration with cross-functional teams like Engineering, Operations, Moderation, Product, and Policy - to enhance large-scale automation, risk detection and mitigation, as well as quality assurance and improvements
- Develop and implement feedback loops and operational workflows to ensure the day-to-day quality of launches and implementation
- Implement and review dashboards and cases as needed, to ensure day-to-day ecosystem health
- Act as an escalation point of contact and manage internal communications on all creator governance issues
- Strong bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, data analytics; computer science, engineering etc
- 5+ years experience running programmes and developing policies, with hands-on experience with data analytics (e.g., SQL, Python) and segmentation on large data sets. Data analysis is required in this role
- Professional experience in Strategy or Operations Management Consulting, Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Platform Governance, Trust and Safety Policymaking and Operations Management, or Ecommerce Strategy, Seller or Product Growth, Risk Analytics, Compliance, or Experience programmes
- Driven, excellent programme management and communication skills with the ability to plan for, and manage complex projects, as well as influence multiple cross-functional teams to build and launch new strategies and workflows
- Familiarity with e-commerce compliance and ecosystem management - as well as strategic business sensitivity - will be advantageous
- Familiarity with SEA e-commerce and/or social media content landscape will be advantageous
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too