's Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Service and Experience Team is part of the Governance and Experience organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. We are looking for a Regional Business Analyis Lead (APAC) who will be responsible for leading a team to deliver analytics projects to reach the department's strategic business goals.
- Lead a team of Business Analysts with a focus on Service & Moderation in an E-commerce environment;
- Scope, define and manage the execution and delivery of analytics projects and reach the department's strategic business goals;
- Gather, analyze, and report information related to the current support processes;
- Extend the data automated reporting solutions, and other proactive efforts that tie results to our overall business goals;
- Create customized data analysis tools, applications, and data manipulation utilities for the team. Innovations will include tools that provide Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics across multiple data sources through the consolidation of tools and markets;
- Provide summary reports on various processes, including but not limited to Knowledge, Training, Quality, Automation, VOC;
- Provide ample opportunity to analyze various operational aspects of our business, including data gathering for determining strategic direction of the service delivery organization;
- Assist in development of key business suggestions and memos including internal and external business reviews;
- Support regular reports and presentations with key findings, observations, data insights and recommendations.
- 7-9 years experience in a business analysis and report management role with 3-4 years in a lead role managing a few direct reports;
- BA Lead role in Customer Service industry is a must;
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus;
- Familiar with deep analysis around increasing productivity and efficiency (customer service) while reducing cost is critical;
- Have strong experience in deep analysis, push results and work effectively across teams;
- Strong problem solving, strategic thinking, and presentation and communication skills in front of leadership and clients;
- Strong understanding of the processes, working knowledge of customer service operations;
- Have the ability to work independently and under pressure, and the ability to influence others without having direct authority;
- Experience in business, financial or statistical analysis;
- Eager to learn, initiative taker and problem-solver;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Experience in E-commerce or marketplace platforms is a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.