Looking for Social Media Management, Web Design, and Programming Interns: Exciting Internship Opportunity @ Financial Education Platform for Girls (wallstreetgirls.
Wall Street Girls is a newly-launched financial education platform for driven and curious females interested in the financial sector. We are all about cultivating future female leaders in finance to close the industry’s outdated gender gap. Wall Street Girls hopes to inspire, educate, and empower the next generation of female leaders in the financial services industry.
We are looking to grow our team and take on a few volunteers to work with us remotely, primarily in terms of Social Media Management, Web Design, and Programming. Given that we are a small and scrappy team, we envision every role to be cross functional. In the next few months, we will be adding to the content on our website (our online knowledge base), improving our mobile site, launching our social media platforms, and reaching out to potential partners to host joint virtual events and promote our content among high school and college female students.
If you are interested in finance and female empowerment in the financial services industry, we’d love to hear from you! Please reach out to Tiffany at [email protected] with your resume and a quick blurb on your interest. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Social Media Management:
- Social Media strategy experience (building and growing Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn)
- Graphic design experience (proficiency in Canva)
- Video creation and editing
- Web design experience (familiarity with Wix is ideal, but we believe anyone can easily learn how to use the platform)
- Marketing experience (email marketing)
- Event planning (virtual events especially) experience
- Ability to solicit and engage with partners while building relationships with external parties
Looking for a new job?
Our employer partners are actively recruiting women! Update your profile today.
The Fairygodboss Feed
We're a community of women sharing advice and asking questions