Abercrombie & Fitch http://www.abercrombie.com/shop/us

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Abercrombie & Fitch?
Lady anon608 Store Manager, Retail

good places to work

Lady anon122 Sales Associate, Sales

It's boring

Lady Kemi82JP Senior Designer

Women seem to have an equal opportunity in this company. We hold roles in all management levels all the way to the top, especially in Design. However in the more key role of Merchandising, there seems to be a higher percentage of men to women and those are the jobs that drive the business, and they are paid more than Design. I can't speak for the many other areas of the company as I do not know much about them (Sourcing, HR, etc). Maternity leave is generous for the standards in this country - 100% paid for 6 weeks (8 weeks if you have a c-section), then unpaid for 6 weeks. However we all know the standards in this country are very low so I feel they could do much better than this rather than use the law as an excuse to do the bare minimum. Also, they do not provide any paternity leave to fathers. That needs to change as well.

Lady vyluuu Store Manager

I've worked here full time for 3 years, and I think the company gets a bad rep. It has made a lot of positive changes in the past few years since the former CEO stepped down. I've seen a lot of women get promoted in this company and the hierarchy is pretty evenly split between men and women.

Women Review Abercrombie & Fitch for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Abercrombie & Fitch by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Lady anon608 Lady anon122 Lady Kemi82JP Lady vyluuu