Sign Up and Win $500! One new Fairygodboss per month is randomly selected. T&C's apply.

Anheuser-Busch InBev

www.ab-inbev.com/

It is challenging because there is very little work-life-balance (even though policies allow it and management often claims to allow it); however, the company pays very well, so it is challenging to find a different position in my city that is comparable compensation.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Since I've had my first two, they have changed the maternity leave policy from 6-8 weeks to 14-16 weeks paid. I think that is just awesome.

• Flexibility of the employer

What has hurt my career the most is that I tend to stick to standard hours (i.e. 7am-4pm). Even though I get my work done, and often go above-and-beyond, I am still seen as under-performing by senior management who only sees when I leave (they are not in the office when I arrive).

It is a great place to get experience and resume-build; however, I wouldn't plan to build a full career here.

Porkchop908

Human Resources

The beer industry is traditionally a male powered field. But don't let that fool you, the women here kill it day in day out just as much as the guys do. One note of caution: if you don't have thick skin and a backbone, this company may not be good for you. It isn't a male v female thing... it's part of the company culture to be blunt, straight forward, results driven, and passionate about our opinnions/projects/etc.

• Flexibility of the employer

RQRS1257

Human Resources

Not a great place to work if you want balance with your family. Not a place with a long runway for promotion as a woman. Portray stereotypical male traits to get ahead. Great opportunity to have hard work rewarded with accelerated promotions until they more or less stop at senior levels.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Depends on their end goal. If they aspire to be promoted above senior director at this organization then I would not recommend. However would recommend as a launching point to other companies. The experience and training is valuable and there are ample promotion opportunities up until a certain point.

Stop encouraging an aggressive, often rude environment.

soccersam04

It is not for everyone. You are definetly outnumbered but if you are used to this type of environment you will do just fine!

Director

Human Resources

meritocracy and results are most important therefore no "face time" just valuable work that you can make in impact with!

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women Review Anheuser-Busch InBev for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Anheuser-Busch InBev by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website anon3382 Porkchop908 RQRS1257 soccersam04 anon1604