Arizona Federal Credit Union

4.0
 
undefined img
Mystery Woman
Tell us more for better jobs, advice and connections.
get more relevant
job results
Get job alerts
check_circle
Follow a company
check_circle
check_circle
Employee Reviews
(Winged ratings measure job satisfaction on scale of 1 to 5)
Anonymous Review Image
"While the organization does promote and retain a lot of female leadership, there is definitely the air of a 'boys club' in certain sectors of the company. "
Overall Job Satisfaction:
4.0
Are women & men treated equally?
"Yes"
Does the CEO support gender diversity?
"yes"
One thing Arizona Federal Credit Union can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
Recent Salary
$50k-$80k
Recent Bonus
$0-$10k
Level of Flexibility
1
2
3
4
5
"While the department I work in tends to be more flexible, other parts of the organization require a more scheduled workday. In addition, the company has a very old-school policy towards telecommuting, even in departments or roles where the entire position could successfully complete their work 100 percent remotely."
Work-Life Friendly Attributes:
Hours, Culture
Did you take Maternity leave?
"Yes"
0 Paid | 12 Unpaid
"Maternity leave is the required 12 weeks FMLA, but it is not guaranteed to be paid. Employees must use short-term disability (60 percent of your pay during your 'recovery' period) that is elective and paid for by the employee with their other benefits. The remaining 40 percent, as well as time off before/after short-term is taken from a sick bank and PTO bank. "
Would you recommend Arizona Federal Credit Union to other women?
"It depends on the part of the organization you wish to work for. "
New today on Fairygodboss