Employee reviews at Better Business Bureau

Better Business Bureau

"There are opportunities for advancement for women. Work/life balance is a top priority."
One thing Better Business Bureau can improve?
Would you recommend Better Business Bureau to other women?
"Be professional, friendly and matter of fact. The office staff is hoping more than anything that you can help settle the conflict between the opposing parties within the closed arbitration. As long as you do your job then the staff is there to help you. They consider you the expert."
One thing Better Business Bureau can improve?
Would you recommend Better Business Bureau to other women?
"I started working for the BBB as an arbitration specialist in mid 2017. Most of my time is spent communicating directly with the parties (i.e., plaintiff, defendant) in the dispute I'm overseeing. My limited experience communicating with the other men and women who work as arbitrators, mediators, trainers, or are part of another service which the BBB offers the community is that there is a respectful level of communication and exchange of ideas with an emphasis on acting with respect and integrity towards coworkers and clients. My recommendation of, Maybe (I would recommend to other women) I am cautious to say because I have been there a short time. My first impression is this: I work at in a competitive environment at my local BBB office where hard work and achievement are rewarded. I've noticed the organization places a lot of emphasis on treating people with integrity and so far I've encountered fairness and professionalism from my colleagues. I haven't felt undervalued as a woman and this is something I am pretty good at picking up on. Yes, I would recommend checking out your local office first before taking a job there but my experience has allowed me to work and feel fulfilled professionally so I recommend it!"