Blue Cross Blue Shield http://www.bcbs.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Blue Cross Blue Shield?
Madam 3Strikes

I have worked here for 10+ years and I can honestly say its not friendly to women of color. You have a few "token" women in management and above but not enough to make a difference. The recent focus on diversity is a joke because its only to appease the outside world. The benefits are great and so is the pay. However, if you want to advance, don't be a women of color.

I would not recommend it to women of color
Lady NC Mom

I've enjoyed my work at BCBSNC and feel like the company does an excellent job helping employees to create a work/life balance.

Lady Kitti Customer Service II, Customer Service

Policies are not parent friendly, especially for single parents or parents with special needs children. There are systems set up that penalize you for being a parent or needing time to care for a child with above average needs.

Women Review Blue Cross Blue Shield for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Blue Cross Blue Shield by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Madam 3Strikes Lady NC Mom Lady Kitti