Sign Up and Win $500! One new Fairygodboss per month is randomly selected. T&C's apply.

Broadcom Corporation

Sparkleeyes

Working here is competitive and exciting. Technology company with good brand name. Colleagues are intelligent and hardworking. Some managers are very good, they allow flexible work hours.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Technologies one gets to work will be good. Peers are intelligent. Good company overall. Women and men ratio is low and mostly not paid equally.

R&d Engineer

Engineering

Work wise men and women are equal. But work pressure is more.

Lady Dagnytaggert

There are very few women in Sr level technical roles, especially in product and technical marketing. I am unaware of any women in Sr Director, VP or SVP positions. Jokes and banter aimed at women are antiquated and hostile. When I returned from maternity leave, I was ridiculed for my "extended vacation" and asked about my post-pregnancy weight loss goals. It was the worst environment I could have imagined for maternity. Convenient/reasonable breastfeeding locations are not even provided anymore. I would never recommend that a woman join this company and I've worked here for 8 years. I am actively seeking new employment for these and many other reasons.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women Review Broadcom Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Broadcom Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Sparkleeyes anon2667 Lady Dagnytaggert