DAT Solutions

"At our parent company located in another state they apparently do moral building exercises but at our location there is no such thing. We used to get a annual picnic during the work day and then a Thanksgiving lunch and a Xmas party. No longer, now we're lucky if we get to have just a Xmas lunch and they may let us off 30 min early on that day. "
"not sure"
One thing DAT Solutions can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
"I have worked here since 2003 and in the beginning there was a reasonable amount of flexibility but in the past year all of that is gone. They used to say that they were flexible because they new the pay here wasn't all that great but they recently started enforcing the corporate attendance policy and that now any calling in sick and showing up with a Dr's note is considered unexcused and if you are late by more than 2 hours it's an unexcused day no matter the excuse. Our PTO used to stand for "paid time off" and now it's "planned time off" meaning without scheduling it 2 weeks out any time missed no matter can be unexcused and if you have 3 in a 12 month period you can be terminated. "
Would you recommend DAT Solutions to other women?
"Maybe, only because in the area that it's located there are not that many jobs in a customer service in this area and they do have okay benefits but not not as good as they used to."
"The pay is terrible. There is no room for advancement at this location. "
"not sure"
One thing DAT Solutions can improve?
Supervisor Regulatory Compliance, Compliance
"At this location it all depends on if the manager likes you or not. "
Would you recommend DAT Solutions to other women?
"Perhaps things are ran differently at the other locations that are owned by Roper Industries but the Ennis TX location is not one that I would recommend. "