Deutsche Bank https://www.db.com/usa/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Deutsche Bank?
Roman2009

Let your boss know what your expectations are. Try to stay relevant and close to your boss.

Sittingcactus

while most large ib's tend to have very similar policies, and issues around retaining women (and db has all of them) bad management and a shambles of an evaluation process makes it particularly bad.

decent benefits, however the annual evaluation process is a joke, and management is poor despite repeated efforts to change the culture.
Improve the annual evaluation system, and actually train managers to manage & identify their biases.
Hopewell

Explore with open eyes.

It depends on the department.

Lady Lovey Vice President

Maternity leave is very generous, 16 weeks full pay, option for 8 more weeks at 60% pay. Bonus and salary have not increased for 3 years and don't see that getting better any time soon.

Not a great work environment these day, a lot of changes happening
Lady Dimps AVP

I have several years of consulting background. I find it very slow paced compared to what I have been used to my whole career so far. It's not very competitive either (of course those who don't share the background with me would feel differently). The benefits seem to be better than other places. But people in cost centers don't get raises for years unless they are promoted, poor bonuses, promotions are mostly based on long tenures. Of course it can vary from one department to the other. But this is my impression.

Lady Freya

csfbs

Lady 3daughters Associate, Asset Wealth Management

Women do not get promoted as quickly as the men.

Madam Kim

Male dominate network. Weak window dressing attempts to provide opportunities to woman. Not a particularly supportive woman to woman network...as the woman are so busy jockeying for position. Dead-end careers for women.

Lady knyc Director Markets

Very strong boys club culture. The women who are "senior" have minimal influence and more figure heads vs business owners or drivers. Every female i know that is over 35 is struggling and it seems to be more difficult director on up. The culture has does not keep managers accountable for bad behavior and repeated problems and in many business areas end in women leaving or being pushed out. HR is weak if almost non existent. no visibility and the many of the management teams are 100% white males. Lots of PR about making it a good place to work for women but they would need to clean house for me to see that in the cards... not a place for long term growth for females or other diversity groups

Women Review Deutsche Bank for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Deutsche Bank by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.5 stars, based on 10 reviews Company Website Roman2009 Sittingcactus Hopewell Lady Lovey Lady Dimps Lady Freya Lady 3daughters Madam Kim Lady knyc