Skyy

To be totally honest, I don't feel that the company is a bad company to work for, it is the people they hire and put into leadership roles. If I recommended anyone to work for the Dollar Tree, I would suggest that they applied to a store, and the particular store I worked for. The store manager pre-judged each applicant that came into the store, not based upon their qualifications, but based upon where they lived, what side of town they were from, how their was combed, how many children they had and sometimes their relationship status. I was actually one of the few that was offered a position, and I later found out that it was because of the state I came from. I felt that it was unfair, but continued to do my job as instructed. I feel like store manager discriminated against individuals, and mostly hired employees based upon her personal preference.

Lady Elderbush

Cashier

The store I work with actually only had one male for the first six or so months of my working there, and he was the main manager. I only noted one problem with any of the men I worked with, and but I only dealt with him once before he left the company. Actually, I've had more issues out of a few customers, and one of the female managers who was constantly thinking she was being put down because she was a woman(The problem was actually that she wasn't very good at her job.) So, to sum up, it depends on your location. Mine was just nice enough to where it really didn't matter if you were male or female, but how good you were at the job. (It kinda seemed to be more hard on the men working there, as a few later joined the staff.)

Lady cowgirl

Its alot of work, if u r more on the lazy side, forget it.must be able to multitask

Maybe. depends on the location.I had a really great boss, who happens to be a woman.Quite the work horse but fair

Store Manager