Dollar Tree http://www.dollartree.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Dollar Tree?
Lady Elderbush Cashier

The store I work with actually only had one male for the first six or so months of my working there, and he was the main manager. I only noted one problem with any of the men I worked with, and but I only dealt with him once before he left the company. Actually, I've had more issues out of a few customers, and one of the female managers who was constantly thinking she was being put down because she was a woman(The problem was actually that she wasn't very good at her job.) So, to sum up, it depends on your location. Mine was just nice enough to where it really didn't matter if you were male or female, but how good you were at the job. (It kinda seemed to be more hard on the men working there, as a few later joined the staff.)

Lady cowgirl

Its alot of work, if u r more on the lazy side, forget it.must be able to multitask

depends on the location.I had a really great boss, who happens to be a woman.Quite the work horse but fair
Lady anon1037 Store Manager

N/A

Women Review Dollar Tree for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Dollar Tree by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Lady Elderbush Lady cowgirl Lady anon1037