Employee reviews at Fitch Ratings
default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
companiesBoxImage
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"As a working parent, I feel that Fitch has been a great place to work. My manager has been flexible with allowing me to work from home and make myself available when needed for my children. "
Human Resources

Want to

"It is entrepreneurial in spirit and everyone has a voice and room to contribute toward change if she wants to and takes the initiative. Huge recent commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, especially toward women."
One thing Fitch Ratings can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
Healthcare
"In certain respects, Fitch is one of the most flexible workplaces I've experienced. People work very hard, to very high standards but workflow can be somewhat more predictable than at other places, especially in the financial services industry. Some of the policies are not as flex-friendly as they could be but Fitch has acknowledged this and has demonstrated a commitment to moving this forward."
Culture, Hours

Want to

"The top-down cultural messaging in my department supports a true work-life balance. I feel there is a level of trust implicit in that support; if you work hard and are productive, you are empowered to work from home, work different hours, or have an alternative schedule (within reason) as long as your work gets done and is of high quality. "
One thing Fitch Ratings can improve?
"It varies by department; my department is strong but I have heard that others are weaker. This logic applies to all of my prior questions; I believe one's experience varies significantly by department. "
Culture, Hours
8 Weeks Paid | 0 Weeks Unpaid
"Part of this was short-term disability, part was my vacation and sick leave. Paternity leave = 1 week (as far as I know). "

Want to

"Its a good company that cares about its employees but still very old world in a lot of ways. They need to be better about flexible working and they need to improve their maternity leave benefits to at least 12 weeks paid, 16 would be even better."
One thing Fitch Ratings can improve?
"Improve my benefits (e.g. medical, maternity)"
Analytics
"There are still a number of managers that do not support recurring flexibility like working from home."
"Our maternity leave benefits are not where they should be...my previous companies in the US provided between 12-16 weeks."

Want to

"The work environment at Fitch is very positive. It is the most pleasant place I have ever worked over my 25 year career. People here are smart, friendly and supportive. You will not have to choose between your family and your career here. "
One thing Fitch Ratings can improve?
"I work in the Public Finance Department and it is very flexible and family-friendly. Work from home arrangements, formal (1 day per week, etc.) and ad hoc, are commonplace. Even the most senior people have regular work from home arrangements. When one of my children was ill, I was offered additional flexibility, which I greatly appreciated. "
Policies, Culture, Hours