Fleet Readiness Center Southwest (FRCSW)

www.navair.navy.mil/frcsw

Mechanic

I would avoid working here at all costs. The culture is terrible. The whole base is run by "the good ol boys club". Employees are penalized for trying to improve processes and recognizing inefficiencies. Upper management feels threatened by those who want to improve and take away workload in order to avoid exposure to whatever it is they are hiding.

• Family Friendly Aspects?

Nothing, the place is too far gone. Unfortunately, in order for me to even consider staying at this company there would have to be a complete reorganization and top level management would need to be let go.

M&L

Production Controller

As a federal worker you have to start at the bottom with unreasonable pay. Wirking as a contractor pays better but the benefits are not good

They don't offer any. Taking FMLA.

Take care of there employees. Better benefits.

Maybe. There's some good people but bad management. They promote people by who they are related to or because they file a EEO complaint. I was purposely kept in a hazardous environment while pregnant because I'm a contractor. I had inforned them I was trying and could become pregnant very soon.