Employee reviews at Guy Carpenter & Co

Guy Carpenter & Co

default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"I've worked here for 7 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues. I have increased responsibilities and workload without any pay increase. Three men in my department have received multiple promotions since I began my employment. I don't know my pay grade or my salary range. I have asked for it but never received. When I inquire about to HR they contact my boss and not me. My boss asked me why I went to HR that everything should be handled locally. So now I'm afraid to ask anyone about my pay. I just stay silent and hope to just keep my job. I get compliments all the time about my work but can't get higher than a 3 no matter how well I perform. And my boss doesn't like to do reviews so I haven't had one in 2 years. My last increase was 1.5 percent. I don't know how that compares to my peers. Seems low to me."
Technical Assistant, Treaty
Would you recommend Guy Carpenter & Co to other women?
"Maybe"