Guy Carpenter & Co http://www.guycarp.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Guy Carpenter & Co?
Lady Sea Athena

I've worked here for 7 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues. I have increased responsibilities and workload without any pay increase. Three men in my department have received multiple promotions since I began my employment. I don't know my pay grade or my salary range. I have asked for it but never received. When I inquire about to HR they contact my boss and not me. My boss asked me why I went to HR that everything should be handled locally. So now I'm afraid to ask anyone about my pay. I just stay silent and hope to just keep my job. I get compliments all the time about my work but can't get higher than a 3 no matter how well I perform. And my boss doesn't like to do reviews so I haven't had one in 2 years. My last increase was 1.5 percent. I don't know how that compares to my peers. Seems low to me.

Brokers are favored.

Women Review Guy Carpenter & Co for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Guy Carpenter & Co by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady Sea Athena