Holland & Knight LLP http://www.hklaw.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Holland & Knight LLP?
Lady Turandot

I only recently started here but I have very much enjoyed the work and the people. I am disappointed in how few female partners there are but I don't feel like I am being stifled in my career because of my sex.

Lady JD Lawyer, Construction Litigation

None

Lady Dudeyourmom Associate, Business

Worked here through two kids. On reduced schedule- which works for me, thought I've heard does not work for many (ends up being full-time work for part-time pay). I get the sense many assume I am "mommy track" and have written me off. I do have a solid group of people who value my work and are supportive of my work/life balance.

Lady Andthetramp

Good people.

Lady S

n/a

I am a senior associate, and my experience has shifted with time- early in my career, face time was more important than it is now. But with years under my belt, I am now able to work more flexible hours, to integrate my hours better with my family's life. I was supported wholeheartedly when I had a child, took maternity leave, and returned. The leave policy has improved since my kid was born from 12 to 14 weeks, with ramping up and down periods that allow the firm to acknowledge the challenge of getting back into the swing when pro rating annual hours.

Women Review Holland & Knight LLP for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Holland & Knight LLP by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.5 stars, based on 6 reviews Company Website Lady Turandot Lady JD Lady Dudeyourmom Lady Andthetramp Lady S Lady anon1100