Employee reviews at Hooters
default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
companiesBoxImage
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"It's a fun job and you make great money as a server. As with any job, you do get stressed at times and working with a bunch of females there is always cattiness and drama, unfortunately. Especially when alot of decisions by management are based on your sales and performance, image, and seniority. The corp. office is business casual attire and very laid back. "
One thing Hooters can improve?
"Improve my benefits (e.g. medical, maternity)"
Department Administrator And Record Coordinator, Research & Development
"I started off as a server aka a Hooters Girl and was blessed to eventually land a temporary position at the corporate headquarters after many years. As my position was nearing to an end I was offered another position in a different department. After six months I was still labeled as a "temp" and at this point I had a title attached to my name and I really needed health insurance, but they wouldn't change it over in the system. So, I continued to work as a server in the restaurant at night part-time for my extra expenses. Needless to say, that was extremely tiring. As far as flexibility, well as a server they would work with me sometimes and then when I started at the corp. office I had it made at both of course. I actually had to cancel my high school graduation trip to a resort in Puerto Rico w/ my family because my manager at the time scheduled me for a hostess shift (which all servers had to take turns doing for very little $) that interfered with my trip and he/she would NOT even budge to let me have it off. No one would pick it up for me and it was on a Fri. night at that. My family ended up going w/o me. "

Want to

"I would recommend working here if you don't have many bills. Definitely a good side hussle going to school. "
Waitress

Want to

"Decent job to have while working through and going to college. Flexible shifts "
"Not sure"
One thing Hooters can improve?
"Improve my benefits (e.g. medical, maternity)"
Bartender, Sales