HP Inc. http://www.hp.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about HP Inc.?
AnonMom Product Marketing Manager

Though the company is dominantly male in some departments, I've had no issues with discrimination. I work with an international team, so the early morning and late night calls can be tough for moms. But I also have the flexibility to leave early or go in late because I don't have a traditional 9-5. I wish the maternity leave was a little more progressive, but it is improving. The nursing rooms aren't so convenient, but my admin was nice enough to put a lock on one of our team rooms so I can easily get away to pump. In general, my management team is very supportive and there are lots of opportunities at HP. My only complaint is that it's hard to get big salary increases without leaving the company and coming back. Bonuses are very dependent on the company's and your team's financial performance - I've gotten as low as 5% of my salary and as much as 25%.

I took 8 weeks of maternity leave + 2 weeks of vacation. I believe the policy has since increased to 10 weeks of paid plus whatever vacation time you may have.
Lady Lucky4523# Software Inside Sales, HP Software

A sweat shop

Lady LandDlady

Many women work in the HR side of things. Where I work, there are a lot of women in leadership. But it is very much the status quo here. There is no flexibility to work from home. Women only get FMLA with no additional leave and the process is a pain from what I've heard. My location has a nursing mother's room, but for a building of over 2,000 I had a hard time actually using it. I ended up pumping in a focus room. It's not a family friendly company even though they try to appear more progressive like other tech companies.

It depends on your needs in a company. Working mothers have little flexibility.
Wonder Girl

Like many jobs in the tech industry, it's male dominated. Having been pregnant twice while working here, I was the butt of many pregnancy jokes ("Not AGAIN!? You know how that happens, right?", etc) but HP does offer 2 weeks of paid parental leave (for mother OR father) as well as 6 weeks at a % of base salary. The other women I worked with were mostly smart, nice, and hard working. There seemed to be a culture of women helping women BUT it's definitely an old boy's club. Many sales roles require frequent travel which just didn't work for me as a mother of young children. I COULD leave my kids for 4 days at a time for sales conferences, meetings, etc, but I just didn't want to.

Madam California girl Director

The culture in Silicon Valley is very pro work-life balance and pretty laid back. There are a lot of resources to support the workload. Working from home also supported.

Lady Life Program Manager

I was fortunate to have some really good bosses who supported women and diversity. My bosses brought up opportunities to go to conferences and to travel abroad for the company. It is also unfortunate that many of the people I worked with in middle-to-upper management were dominated by male of a particular race.

Lady anon59 Software Developer, IT

Ive found in my experience that women are treated the same as men, however, sometimes I feel like the pretty and flirty women get treated a lot better than the rest of us.

Lady anon26 Executive Administrative Assistant, EG Total Customer Experience and Quality

I've worked here for 21 years and there are many women in upper management positions. My experience is they are fair and encourage advancement. I'm happy and proud to say I work at HP.

Lady BeGenerousInLife

Good Company overall depending on which department and who you work for. Women are measured differently in a male dominated environment and tend to work harder for recognition that is more easily given to the traditional male worker.

Lady lovesreo Executive Administrative Assistant, CMS

i have worked here for almost 3 years. there are a lot of women that work here and they all seem to be very happy, they all have very good jobs, our CEO is a woman so i think that she does well to make sure that we are happy.i love the fact that if i need to work from home that i have that option.

Women Review HP Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of HP Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 63 reviews Company Website AnonMom Lady Lucky4523# Lady LandDlady Wonder Girl Madam California girl Lady Life Lady anon59 Lady anon26 Lady BeGenerousInLife Lady lovesreo