Employee reviews at HP Inc.

HP Inc.

Headquarters:Palo Alto, CA(United States)10,000+ Employees
3.6

"All about who you know"
Corp Global Sales, N/A
Would you recommend HP Inc. to other women?
"Depends on how the company is structured after the split"
"Sadly layoffs are normal; not fair to cut the rank and file because of very poor financial decisions made by senior leadership and BOD... also the practice of taking US jobs oversees is plain WRONG..."
Would you recommend HP Inc. to other women?
"Women in this company are awesome to work with, however, I still don't see enough at the very top. A few in that group would help things tremendously."
Director, ITO
Would you recommend HP Inc. to other women?
"It really depends on which group and who your sr. exec is"
"I have been part of this company for over 3 years and see a fair amount of woman in mid-level management positions. Promotions are based on friendships and location, not necessarily qualifications."
Would you recommend HP Inc. to other women?
"I've worked here for nearly 4 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. While there are women in management roles, it is difficult to move up in pay and grade. As a passionate employee I am told to not be so sensitive and its just a job, but I am going nowhere. There are a lot of lies that come down from the top. and I think truth is supreme, i can take the truth but lies are your downfall."
Data Analyst, Human Resource Systems
Would you recommend HP Inc. to other women?
"Perhaps another department would be better, but this is the Boys only club!"
"I have worked for this company for 16 years. In general I have had a good experience, have had great managers and like the people. Work life balance has changed and no longer part of the HP Culture. The days of being able to work at home is gone. This was a huge benefit to many employees and as long as you demonstrated self discipline, continued to meet all expectations it was a benefit that most employee's appreciated. There is still a lot of flexibility and overall it is a good place to work. It is great for young people coming out of college and offers many opportunities for career advancement."
Would you recommend HP Inc. to other women?
"Work/life balance has changed. Employee's have been able to work from home as long as they demonstrated that jobs could still be done without jeopardizing committments, timelines, etc...that has since changed and all employee's are now required to go back into the office."