HP Inc. http://www.hp.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about HP Inc.?
Madam Tuscany

Compensation is not consistent across roles. Not necessarily based on gender. External hires generally make more than the an individual who has been in the job.

Lady Bug100

promotion opportunities are greater for men; women advance but with more substantial strengths evident than peers.

Madam bunkyj

I have worked here for a number of years. Unfortunately, when HP bought EDS, everything changed. Layoffs are a daily occurrence, exceptional performance is rewarded with little or no salary increases or bonuses, and there is no longer a flexible work arrangement. We are forced drive into the office, even if the drive is 1 1/2 hours to the nearest HP office keep our jobs. And it doesn't even matter if my teammates aren't located there!! HP is actively laying off those with higher (earned) salaries and bring in less expensive resources (is that even legal???). Also once HP splits into two companies later this year, expect huge layoffs. Instead of having a solid strategic direction for this company, we cut costs by cutting people. People are actually afraid to move into a different job. Shameful and stressful place to work. Madam Sales Support - HP

Lady lucky1966 Project Manager, Supply chain

I have been here for 15 years and I feel that women are not treated equally, with the male dominate role in management, they do not care what your going through and that you work over 40 hours a week, managers do not treat all their employee equally.

Lady anon241 Electronics Lab Technician (Agency Contractor), Low-end Severs and Blade Systems Prototyping Division

They perpetrate the notion that it is "rude" to inquire about how much money a person makes which really only serves to aid employers in hiding the fact that they discriminate against women with regard to equal pay for equal work and that this form of discrimination the default operating company policy.

Lady marina

NA

Lady fay

I think women should speak up or have a box to put their complaints in. Equal rights for all. If you can do the job it should not matter what color you are or where you were born as long as you are legal in this country.

i am now retired but when I worked there a male was getting more per hr. than I was so I hope it has changed by now as I am out of there about 30 yrs. now. The also treated Blacks better than whites by giving them a superviser job and they dident know the first thing about it [I think at that time HP wanted to have on their records that they were having blks. in these positions! I hope al this has changed, other than that it was a great Co. to work for.
Lady ragdollrae Client Principal, Software Services

I have worked here for 4 years and there are many sly comments and made. For example, on a day where you spoke your mind, you would be addressed the next day as, "Do you feel better today?" As though you only spoke my mind because you were hormonal. The list goes on.

Lady Courageous

I've worked here for over 20 years and have definitely seen progress, but there is still much room for improvement. HP, once a leader in support of diversity, has taken a more passive stance. Unconscious bias, while not rampant, does exist and is difficult to challenge because it is subtle. That said, there are so many opportunities because of the breadth of the company, that if a role or manager is not a good fit, it is not too difficult to find a better one.

Lady CatRose Software Engineer

I have worked here for 19 years. There are a few women in my department but it is mostly male-dominated. Currently, all my management is male. There have been a few female managers over the years. My department has a nice work/family balance. If you have a sick child, it is acceptable to work from home or in the evening if needed.

Women Review HP Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of HP Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 64 reviews Company Website Madam Tuscany Lady Bug100 Madam bunkyj Lady lucky1966 Lady anon241 Lady marina Lady fay Lady ragdollrae Lady Courageous Lady CatRose