Lady marina

NA

Lady fay

I think women should speak up or have a box to put their complaints in. Equal rights for all. If you can do the job it should not matter what color you are or where you were born as long as you are legal in this country.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

i am now retired but when I worked there a male was getting more per hr. than I was so I hope it has changed by now as I am out of there about 30 yrs. now. The also treated Blacks better than whites by giving them a superviser job and they dident know the first thing about it [I think at that time HP wanted to have on their records that they were having blks. in these positions! I hope al this has changed, other than that it was a great Co. to work for.

Lady ragdollrae

Client Principal

Software Services

I have worked here for 4 years and there are many sly comments and made. For example, on a day where you spoke your mind, you would be addressed the next day as, "Do you feel better today?" As though you only spoke my mind because you were hormonal. The list goes on.

Lady Courageous

I've worked here for over 20 years and have definitely seen progress, but there is still much room for improvement. HP, once a leader in support of diversity, has taken a more passive stance. Unconscious bias, while not rampant, does exist and is difficult to challenge because it is subtle. That said, there are so many opportunities because of the breadth of the company, that if a role or manager is not a good fit, it is not too difficult to find a better one.

Lady CatRose

Software Engineer

I have worked here for 19 years. There are a few women in my department but it is mostly male-dominated. Currently, all my management is male. There have been a few female managers over the years. My department has a nice work/family balance. If you have a sick child, it is acceptable to work from home or in the evening if needed.

Madam geek

My biggest mistake working here thus far, has been that I didn't fight harder for advancement and salary increases. I am a SOLID, reliable, technically competent & "nice" person to work with. I thought that would be recognized and rewarded - wrong! I just changed positions (w/promotion and raise) and I have a new fighting attitude.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women can be successful here. It's a battle and it helps to have mentors/sponsors.

Lady Molley

Sales Operations

Meg Whitman has moved it back to the 1980s when it comes to flex work arrangements. Sales Operations is a go o'boys club with buddies hiring buddies, most high level management positions are being hired from outside, and are going to men. Very little upward mobility, very little opportunity for women.

Lady anonhalflife

Worldwide Manager

Digital Content Solutions

I've worked here for 1/2 my life - really. There are a lot of fabulous women, and men, here. However, once you advance into the management ranks, the men out-number the women and seem to be unable to accept a woman in a management position. They play hard ball politics and make it very uncomfortable for anyone, man or woman, who is not willing to spend most of their time schmoozing.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

It depends on the role, aptitude or desire for dealing with company politics, and desire for work/life balance.

Lady Gingergrowsup

Marketing Director

Snapfish

Very much a boys club, shockingly few women in higher level positions. I brought this up several times with no response. More women than men purchase computers yet the division is run by all men. This does not seem like a place for young women who want to make a difference.

Lady jgp1951

Claims Specialist

JK Claims

This does not include management. They are part of the problem. Women mostly. There are some good and some bad. The bad treat their employees poorly. They zone in on the weak until they either fire them or they quit. It's sad. Hourly people are not paid fairly for the jobs they must perform. Processing Medicare B Claims is not easy. The training is confusing since everyone trains differently and if it exists at all. Hourly employees are being lied to about healthcare insurance being told they can opt out and then once pay begins they are forced to take it even if they already have insurance. This company use to be fairly good but there has been drastic changes recently and I wouldn't advise Woman or Men alike to apply here.

Women Review HP Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of HP Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 69 reviews Company Website Lady marina Lady fay Lady ragdollrae Lady Courageous Lady CatRose Madam geek Lady Molley Lady anonhalflife Lady Gingergrowsup Lady jgp1951