HP Inc. http://www.hp.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about HP Inc.?
Madam geek

My biggest mistake working here thus far, has been that I didn't fight harder for advancement and salary increases. I am a SOLID, reliable, technically competent & "nice" person to work with. I thought that would be recognized and rewarded - wrong! I just changed positions (w/promotion and raise) and I have a new fighting attitude.

Women can be successful here. It's a battle and it helps to have mentors/sponsors.
Lady Molley Sales Operations

Meg Whitman has moved it back to the 1980s when it comes to flex work arrangements. Sales Operations is a go o'boys club with buddies hiring buddies, most high level management positions are being hired from outside, and are going to men. Very little upward mobility, very little opportunity for women.

Lady anonhalflife Worldwide Manager, Digital Content Solutions

I've worked here for 1/2 my life - really. There are a lot of fabulous women, and men, here. However, once you advance into the management ranks, the men out-number the women and seem to be unable to accept a woman in a management position. They play hard ball politics and make it very uncomfortable for anyone, man or woman, who is not willing to spend most of their time schmoozing.

It depends on the role, aptitude or desire for dealing with company politics, and desire for work/life balance.
Lady Gingergrowsup Marketing Director, Snapfish

Very much a boys club, shockingly few women in higher level positions. I brought this up several times with no response. More women than men purchase computers yet the division is run by all men. This does not seem like a place for young women who want to make a difference.

Lady jgp1951 Claims Specialist, JK Claims

This does not include management. They are part of the problem. Women mostly. There are some good and some bad. The bad treat their employees poorly. They zone in on the weak until they either fire them or they quit. It's sad. Hourly people are not paid fairly for the jobs they must perform. Processing Medicare B Claims is not easy. The training is confusing since everyone trains differently and if it exists at all. Hourly employees are being lied to about healthcare insurance being told they can opt out and then once pay begins they are forced to take it even if they already have insurance. This company use to be fairly good but there has been drastic changes recently and I wouldn't advise Woman or Men alike to apply here.

Lady purplesqurl Human Resources

Strong work life balance, a lot of opportunity to grow from within. Vacation time is solely for vacation. Any sick time is paid up until your short term disability kicks in. Co shuts down for Christmas holidays allowing everyone to recharge. You can buy additional vacation time and you start with 3 weeks. Co culture that encourages volunteering. You are paid for up to 4 hours a month to volunteer and co matches dollar for dollar on approved organizations you donate to. 401K is dollar for dollar matching to 4%.

Our CEO and several other company leaders are women and women are valued here. Flexible work schedules and emergency child care are two great benefits. You do have to make your own way though. There is not a lot of guidance, but the resources are in place to move your career forward, you just need to navigate these yourself!

Back to the office policy makes juggling a job and family tough.

Lady Foop Mechanical/Hardware Engineer, Research and Development

I've been here for 3 years and they have many options for women to network. With engineering being a very male dominated field, I've found that it is much better than most companies.

Lady Cuppachowda

I worked here for 15+ years. There are women employed at all levels of the company including the executive level.

Women are treated fairly; Not sure I'd recommend working there due to the lack of work-life balance there.

Women Review HP Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of HP Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 64 reviews Company Website Madam geek Lady Molley Lady anonhalflife Lady Gingergrowsup Lady jgp1951 Lady purplesqurl Lady anon228 Lady anon242 Lady Foop Lady Cuppachowda